Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The beginning of my life story

jeez! m writing my story using dis title which the real Hellen Keller had once used..Ah ! my story is no different than her.. Here goes my story---
I was a shy n quiet child since childhood. moreover I was alwez a bookworm. M fond of reading a lot.I was born in India.I studied upto class 2 there n immigrate to nepal.After class 3 ,I became more n more intrested in my study.I alwez dreamt of getting higher education n maintaining my career.But soon ,misfortune began hovering all around me.

I was studying in grade 5,my eyes bcame vry weak that I cant see properly without wearing powerful glasses.I was in grade 7,my ears became weak that I cant hear properly.My ignorant friends sometimes request for a voice chat or phone call but I say sorry.Not only this,wen I was studying in grade 8,my legs started becoming weak.I still dunno wats the exact reason but its true that my life started growing dark gradually.And wats more?my hands also became weak due to wich m unable to write my emotions on paper fastly.I used to stand 2nd position in my class n I alwez used to struggle for securing higher marks.My teachers used to encourage me a lot..but alas evrything got shattereddue to my disability.Howevr,m getting used to my pain,my longings & my agony.
I never quarrelled with anyone nor did I thought evil of others.But I got punishment as if a great sinner.I burst in tears bcoz all my desires were shattered.I cried out 'o no god y did u made me like dis?it was better if I had nevr been born' But then jesus answered me-'see those completely handicapped.helpless,homeless n poor. My daughter u r far better than them.u shud learn to endure pain for I've send u in this world as my unique child.Daughter, I've made plan for u...'
Since then,I'm pessimistic.I know my disability pains me a lot.I long to breathe the fresh air outside.I long to fullfill my dream.I long to make my parents happy.I'm really like a living corpse.Earlier before I started using the internet,I was alwez feeling vry lonely.I used to think no one wud like to befreind with a disable like me.Howevr,my thinking turned out wrong.I really got good frenz who like to know my pain.N that makes me a lot happy...I now think no matter how much u think u r disliked by all,u must kno that there r many who like u.I truly accept the fact.Although m cast out of dis world,although I'm suffering the claustrophobia & although m crying inside,m alwez happy from outside.
I wud like to thank a lot to the person who reads dis.it's a great pleasure to b able to share my story with a lots of known & unknown friends.Thank you!!! [To b continued...]
प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्