Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2nd phase

HOW I GOT FRENZ
life was really boring b4 i made some frenz.i used2 think no 1 will befriend wid me.but i really longd for gud frenz.for the 1st time ,i reqstd for a pen frnsp; widout hiding anything abt me on saptahik,da weekly.out of all,only 1 prson bcame my fren.his name's kamal poudel from jhapa.he wrote me impressiv heart toching letr for da 1st time any1 has ever consoled me.it was he who encouraged me 2 learn chating.1st time i went 2 cybr 2 chat wid him.back den,i thot i'll nevr b able 2 learn comptr coz da mouse on da screen was alwez vanishing in my view.i used2ask myself,'arre kata harayo tyo chuchcho?'...hahaha..n 2ndly i met a fren frm syangja.he's ram bdr gurung bt i call him by his nickname,milanji.i found him quite a lover of litrature.he inspires me to write.3rdly i met a fren from ktm,named bishnu neupane.i found him quite a struggling yong maoist.i call him 'dada' n he calls me 'kali nanu' lovingly.4thly i met a sis named swikriti poudel from lamjung.i call her baini n c calls me dd.once c had sent me a sms-'if i wer ur tears,u wud wipe it out,but if u wer my tears,i wudnt wipe it out coz i dont want 2 lose u.' o how heart toching.i kno c's just a teenager colleg girl.but i really love her.
diz r my top 4 frenz whom i met b4 signing on fb.de made mesmile,de encouraged me wen i brok down n de made me think dat m also worthy 2bfreind. now dis fb has helpd me cross da borders.i've met my loving relatives,bro n sis,spread all over da world from japan 2 USA. milang wudalwez used 2 say me 2signon fb.i used 2 wonder y?now i really found it intrsting.i want to share my every feelings wid all.of all da 4 frenz i've met milanji,bishnu dada only personally.de wer surprised ro c me fit n fine looking but a disable 1.i really long 2 meet my sis swikriti n my 1st penpal kamalji..i hope i'll meet dem 2,somde in da near future.
but bro n sis or frenz,dont ever b disheartend for i mentiond only my top 4 frenz.i love n respect u all.doz 4 frenz wer da frenz who opend da way 2 meet u all.. [To b continued...]
प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्